Maureen Messer - cofounder
Maureen is the lady in the opening video and a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor with extensive experience with several accounting software programs.
- 20+ years experience in the Commercial Finance Industry.
- Underwriter and Senior Examiner with experience including structuring new business, facilitating loan closings, comprehensive credit analysis, loan exams and forensic audits.
- Senior QuickBooks trainer.
- NOTYAB Payroll Manager.
- BA, University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
Dina Wardle - CPA & Certified Quickbooks Pro
Dina has many years of experience in accounting and business management. Tax preparation, financial analyzation and budgets for small to global businesses.
- 10Q/K Schedule
- Professional Auditor
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Merrimack College
Igor Katsemba - Quickbooks Pro Advisor
Igor has extensive office management and accounting experience.
- Accounts Receivable/Payable.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
- Majoring in Accounting & Management
Cary Sabanty - cofounder
Cary is a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor who has several years as a business owner and entrepreneur.
- Over 50 years in small business.
- Created a restaurant of 450 seats that is now a 2 1/2 acre park over looking the Atlantic named after his business.
- Owned a thirty employee plumbing company.
- NOTYAB Organization Manager.
- Accounting courses, Bentley College.
River He Huang - MSA
River has a Masters in Accounting Science with a GPA of 4.0 and has years of helping businesses with problem solving.
- Auditing Experience
- VITA Volunteer
- Master of Accounting Science, Northern Illinois University
- Bachelor Degree with minor in Business Administration
Abbie Mercurio - Organiszer Extraordinaire
Abbie has inventory mangement experience. Abbie also specializes in NOTYAB's organization department.
Dean's List at North Shore Community College
Nominated for Phi Beta Kappa
William McGee - Enrolled IRS Agent
Bill is a current, licenced and certified enrolled agent of the IRS. As a Revenue Agent, he has extensive training in all aspects of Federal Income Taxes including Individual, Corporate, Partnership, Fiduciary.
- 35 years with the IRS
- Examined all types of Federal Income Tax Returns from 1040's thru 1120's.
- Familiar with all types of IRS examinations.
- Experience with Closing Agreements, Payment Agreements, Non Filers, Offers in Compromise and all other aspects of IRS business.
- 30+ years Federal and State personal and corporate income tax preparation
- Member National Assn. Enrolled Agents
- Member MA Society Enrolled Agents
- BS, BA Accounting, Northeastern University.
Charlie has over 25 years of experience in the financial and banking arena, demonstrating proficiency handling cash budgets, cash collateral, liquidations, mergers and acquisitions, and field audits. His specialty is conducting due diligence and recurring examinations for banks, specialty lenders, and hedge funds.
- Senior Financial Analyst at Foothill Capital Corp.
- Consultant for Park Street Management and for Focus Management Group's Lender Services
- National Bank Examiner for the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Financial Analyst at Bank of Boston
- BS in Business Administration from the Boston University School of Management
call -- 978-526-0056 -- 24/7
e-mail us at email@example.com
Your local solutions are in Beverly, Danvers, Gloucester, Lynn, Peabody, Manchester, Marblehead and Waltham MA. Covering North Shore & Greater Boston area and growing rapidly.